Donating to the Trust
If you are fundraising for the Trust, for example through JustGiving or similar websites, please remember anything you raise is eligible for Giftaid - our registered charity number is 1177424! Direct donations are best made by either bank transfer or cheque, with details below.
Bank transfers can be made to the Ollie Feast Trust at the following account:
Name: Ollie Feast Charity Account
Sort Code: 40-51-62
Account number: 76019704
Cheques addressed to "The Ollie Feast Trust" can be posted to:
The Ollie Feast Trust
5 Christ's Court
Fundraising for the Trust
We are always keen to hear from anybody who has any fundraising ideas, or is thinking of undertaking a funded activity in aid of the Trust!
In the past we've had people doing the Three Peaks Challenge, Tough Mudder, sponsored endurance walking and wintery North Sea swims!
If you are thinking of raising money for the Trust, we would love to hear from you and give you any help and support you may need. Our email is email@example.com
Annual Fundraising Events
Since the Trust's foundation in 2015 we have held several key events every year:
- A Summer Fete, first held at Green Gables and since kindly hosted by supporters of the Trust
- A Golf Tournament at Cambridge Meridian Golf Club, organised by the ineffable Mike Egan, with proceeds split equally between the OFT and Action for Children
- A Cricket Tournament organised by Pete Learoyd, kindly hosted at the Leys School
- Birmingham University History Department have held an annual football match in Ollie's memory with all proceeds kindly going to the Trust
In addition to this we have held several other one-off events such as:
- Bedford School OBs versus the Leys OBs Cricket Match
- Charity Ball held at Wolfson College with an auction of promises
- Secret Art Auction with donations from many kind individuals
We are very grateful for all the support of everyone involved in all these events. Please keep an eye out for them and let us know if you would be interested in taking part - especially the ones we run each year!